Allen County Cardiology
Allen County Cardiology is seeking a Nuclear Medicine Technologist for full-time employment performing cardiacnuclear medicine services. Requires completion of a formal training program along with certification from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB). No holiday, call, or weekend coverage required. Potential bonus package available as well. Candidate must have the following experience:
- Ability to perform IV placement
- Calculate, measure, and record radiation dosage or radiopharmaceuticals received, used and disposed, using computer and following the physician's prescription.
- Detect and map radiopharmaceuticals in patients’ bodies using a gamma camera to produce photographic or computer images.
- Explain test procedures and safety precautions to patients and provide assistance during test procedures.
- Produce computer generated or film image for interpretation by a cardiologist.
- Process cardiac function studies, using computer.
- Dispose of radioactive materials and store radiopharmaceuticals, following radiation safety procedures.
Please call 260-423-1331 if interested and ask for Ursula or send your resume to email@example.com
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Education Required:4 Year Degree - BS
Academic Discipline:Physical Sciences
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :